R&D Team looking to hire top percentile C++ developers - San Francisco
Want to work on financial technology in San Francisco? Not challenged by your current role? Passionate about technology? Want to build something special in an entrepreneurial environment? If yes then read on...
Our client has the reputation of having one of the best technology and research teams in this space. With major offices in New York, London and Hong Kong this is a unique opportunity to join a small specialists R&D team working on quantitative finance, open technologies, and machine learning to advance the tools and services they provide their customers. You will explore new ways to bring data to clients in new environments and platforms.
Technology and therefore software developers are key to the ongoing performance of the firm. Once working for the organisation you will be given license to develop solutions to problems as you deem fit and use the technology that provides the best results rather than being tethered to one particular language.
- Experience working on C++
- Expert in either C++, Java, Python or C#
- Commercial experience
- MSc/BSc Computer Science or numerate field
- Strong understanding of the principles of OO programming, data modelling and algorithm development
- Experience working on ultra-low latency distribution of real-time market data, data visualizations, sentiment analysis on news feeds or big data solutions for historical analysis
This is an ideal opportunity for a software engineer who has gained a few years’ experience in a software company to join a pioneering technology focused firm. You will be working alongside some of the world’s most talented individuals. The challenges are great and ever evolving, demanding creativity, innovation and a drive to solve complex and abstract problems.
For further details please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com