Business-facing technology consultant in £billion Silicon Valley big data analytics company, London
A $billion Silicon Valley big data analytics company are urgently looking for business-facing technical consultants to join their mission, responsible for end-to-end project-management of deployments, client interaction, strategizing approaches to solving complex data problems, identifying vague and disparate data sources and analysing how these might be interpreted, and managing user adoption of the finished product. My client is looking for highly analytical people to collaborate with software engineers in order to adapt this company’s core product, and design and implement new features to turn client big data problems into actionable insights and solve complex real-world problems about the globe!
Projects that this company undertake vary hugely, ranging from finance, crime, terrorism, human trafficking and fraud, to predicting natural disasters and preventing the spread of diseases.
For this role you will need:
- BA/BS or MA/MS from a top university
- Technical know-how including familiarity with popular languages, e.g. Java, Python, or otherwise
- Excellent problem solving ability (both algorithmic and brain teasers) alongside a love of unravelling complex problems and identifying vague requirements
- Proven experience in a challenging, strategic and critically analytical role
- Project management experience, including strategizing, deploying of resources and managing teams.
- Ability to turn complex technical topics into concise and clear explanations for nontechnical personnel.
- Business-facing client experience
It would be a bonus if you have experience in the following:
- Experience working closely with large data sets
- Experience mentoring colleagues
You will get
The chance to work with one of the most disruptive and watched companies within the tech community at an extremely exciting stage in their growth.
Competitive salaries, alongside uncapped bonuses and considerable stock options.
Benefits including food, travel and living allowances, health insurance, and flexible working hours.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP to be considered.